Notary Public & Legal Support Network Blog

Monday, May 19, 2008

Thank you Constables...

Thank you to all those who assisted our Network in apprehending the judgment debtors who had outstanding CAPIAS warrants with us. I'm proud to announce that out of the 13 people we were searching for, only three couldn't be located. All others were served and brought before the Court where the warrants were issued.

Thank you to the Constables and other officers authorized to serve civil process. You all worked quickly and professionally. Your service to the Massachusetts Notary Public & Legal Support Network is greatly appreciated.


I would also like to thank Ashley for stepping up and taking over for me in organizing and controlling this campaign. As you all know, an unprovoked situation happened with me and a family member on May 10th. On May 12th I had to be in Court and the whole ordeal screwed up my week. ---- Luckily, I won at Court! :-D --- Thank you so much Ashley!

Thanks,
Korey

3 Comments:

  • Mr. Humphreys,

    Thank you for allowing me to be part of your team. I really enjoyed our phone conversation on the 10th.

    Your assistant, Ashley, was well organized and helped all of us stay focused on our objectives this past week. She is truly a nice lady.

    Thank you again for everything. If you ever need me to assist you again, feel free to contact me. I'll monitor the website and will login for future service requests and updates.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 20, 2008 at 10:30 AM  

  • I would also like to thank you Korey and Ashley. Thanks for the experience. Feel free to contact me for any future services.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 20, 2008 at 11:09 AM  

  • I enjoyed working with Troy. He really knows his stuff! Be sure to use me again in the future. You guys make the whole court experience pleasant.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 21, 2008 at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home